Greetings, Fellow Reef Enthusiasts!

reefgnome

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, Reef2Reef community!

I'm absolutely thrilled to be joining this incredible group of saltwater aficionados, and I couldn't wait to introduce myself properly. My journey into the captivating world of saltwater aquariums began in May, and I must say, it has been a remarkable transition from the freshwater side of the hobby.

Allow me to share a bit about myself. You can call me gnome, and I've been a passionate aquarium enthusiast for as long as I can remember. My love for aquatic life started with freshwater setups, and it has been a fulfilling experience witnessing the wonders of aquatic ecosystems right in the comfort of my home.

However, it was only recently that I decided to take a deep dive into the mesmerizing world of saltwater aquariums. And let me tell you, the experience has been nothing short of awe-inspiring! The vibrant colors, diverse marine life, and the challenge of maintaining a thriving reef have truly captured my heart.

As a newcomer to the saltwater side of the hobby, I'm eager to learn from all of you seasoned reef keepers and gain invaluable insights and knowledge. I have already spent countless hours reading through the threads on this forum, and I must say, the wealth of information and camaraderie here is exceptional.

While I might be new to the saltwater realm, I'm committed to dedicating time, effort, and patience to ensure the success of my marine aquarium. I'm particularly interested in exploring coral propagation and fostering a sustainable and healthy ecosystem within my tank. Any advice and tips on achieving these goals would be immensely appreciated!

Aside from my newfound passion for reef-keeping, I also enjoy my African Grey. Sharing experiences and insights with fellow hobbyists is something I value greatly, and I'm excited to be a part of this vibrant community.

I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you, learning from your expertise, and contributing my experiences to the discussions. Together, let's nurture our reef tanks and celebrate the incredible beauty of the marine world!

Thank you all for welcoming me into the Reef2Reef family, and I can't wait to embark on this fantastic journey alongside you!

Best regards,

IMG_0187.jpeg IMG_0186.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back