Greetings Friends!!!

Welcome, Chris!

EF652C7E-0149-484D-9B58-ACFCF9CE3A6E.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community!!
 
Welcome! It's cool how your tank goes right into your wall
The nook use to be a wet bar.
Welcome! It's cool how your tank goes right into your wall
The nook use to be a wet bar. I initially designed it so I can drain waste water right into the drain by using a valve on the drain line of the canister filter. Just open valve and it siphons from the return. Worked great, but I ended up changing to no wc philosophy so now it never gets used. Lol

05D580E4-4A72-448E-84FA-48B84AFF30C8.jpeg 989F6ECA-C83E-4AD2-9FB3-BEFBCF9C2423.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new