Greetings from a new member

JeffEllis2787

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My name is Jeff and I'm new to Reef2Reef. I've been studying marine biology for the past four years and will be starting up a small saltwater tank for the first time soon. I know I'll find a plethora of information on this site and I'll try to update everyone with how things work out. I'm also hoping to find work in aquarium husbandry or aquaculture down here in South Florida. Here's hoping for the start of a wonderful hobby and career.
 
welcome to the forum! I think you're in the right place to find the type of job you're seeking!
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new