New to Saltwater Greetings!

Kurtzy16

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
32
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everybody!

Just started my first saltwater aquarium (Red Sea Nano XL G2) and can't wait to get things started! I've done African Cichlids and a Brackish Figure 8 Puffer in the past (while I was in college... seems like lightyears ago) but I've since moved to South Florida where I find myself dockside captivated by sight fishing... bringing me to wanting a little slice of that in my home!

2 weeks in and it's been a true test to me patience but here we go! Can't wait to kick this off, chat with like-minded reefers and learn from those who have obsessed over the hobby forever!!

Happy Reefing!! 🤙
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new