Greetings from Arizona!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zwisham
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zwisham

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

My name is Zachary and I live in the Gilbert, Arizona area. I've recently started the "reefing" hobby and bought a 24 gallon tank with a 7 gallon sump. I've had it running for a couple weeks and finally have got to add my fish and invertebrates. I look forward to having fun with this hobby.
 
welcome58.jpg
 
Here is my tank as of right now. I have the AI Prime HD+ light on top that I love. I had a cyanobacteria problem that I had to correct and I think I'm in the home stretch from everything I've read. Below the tank in the sump I have a TP-Link Kasa Power Strip controlling everything until I upgrade in the future. I want to add corals and other things in the near future, any tips on that?

IMG_0248.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R! Looking forward to seeing your tank and following along on your journey in reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new