Greetings from Atlanta!

Chefman76

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
68
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess posting here first slipped our minds! The Mrs and I are thrilled to be getting back into the hobby after a few year hiatus. We are also thankful for the wealth of knowledge and advice on this forum!

Cheers,
James and Kristine
 
Welcome to R2R!!

DB0893C2-CAE6-42C2-AE51-CFE8BA040115.gif
 
I guess posting here first slipped our minds! The Mrs and I are thrilled to be getting back into the hobby after a few year hiatus. We are also thankful for the wealth of knowledge and advice on this forum!

Cheers,
James and Kristine


Nice build! I'm actually in process of building a new water box setup myself, guess us Georgia folks quarintine in a similar fashion! Which model is that?
 
Nice build! I'm actually in process of building a new water box setup myself, guess us Georgia folks quarintine in a similar fashion! Which model is that?

What better way to spend time indoors right? We went with the frag 105, we really like the shallow tank design.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new