Greetings from California !

  • Thread starter Thread starter loreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

loreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I have been reading R2R forums every day looking for sources of information, that largely helped me with the hobby.
Although without ever posting anything, so here I am ready to contribute.

My story :
I currently live with my wife (and my beagle) in the LA area,
I have had FW tanks for many of years, until a year and a half ago, when I decided to move to SW (what a surprise).
(I still have a 20G FW at the office though)

I started with a nano 6G aquarium and then moved on to a larger build and went for a 30G nuvo.
A proper member thank thread will be created shortly, with full description.

Here is a FTS :
30Gnuvo.jpg


(before any comments, yes it is a baby blue tang, Christmas gift from my wife... and yes it will be moving to a larger build ELOS 120 ??.... :tongue:)

Have a great day !
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Thank you guys for.your warm welcomes.
@jason_g: thanks, Here is picture of the old and simpler scape ( I could see my nem better this way though...)
( is it weird that she always looks for shade ...)

IMG_20140227_131204.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new