Greetings from Chicago Area

Vrsache

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2023
Messages
28
Reaction score
50
Location
chicago suburbs
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm Vrsache and I'm 1 year into my first reef tank (24g cube) and man should I have been here earlier!! In the process of setting up my waterbox 220 reef tank and I appreciate lessons learned from others. I started with (and still have) african cichlids when I was 14. More then a decade later I started my first reef and now a second significantly larger one in the works. Thank you for letting me be part of this amazing community!
- I know I'm in need of a camera light filter already

17197268874928489269252507709813.jpg 17197269165254772102822769188774.jpg 17197270485812319943962677242212.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hey I'm Vrsache and I'm 1 year into my first reef tank (24g cube) and man should I have been here earlier!! In the process of setting up my waterbox 220 reef tank and I appreciate lessons learned from others. I started with (and still have) african cichlids when I was 14. More then a decade later I started my first reef and now a second significantly larger one in the works. Thank you for letting me be part of this amazing community!
- I know I'm in need of a camera light filter already

17197268874928489269252507709813.jpg 17197269165254772102822769188774.jpg 17197270485812319943962677242212.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hey I'm Vrsache and I'm 1 year into my first reef tank (24g cube) and man should I have been here earlier!! In the process of setting up my waterbox 220 reef tank and I appreciate lessons learned from others. I started with (and still have) african cichlids when I was 14. More then a decade later I started my first reef and now a second significantly larger one in the works. Thank you for letting me be part of this amazing community!
- I know I'm in need of a camera light filter already

17197268874928489269252507709813.jpg 17197269165254772102822769188774.jpg 17197270485812319943962677242212.jpg
Beautiful tanks!! I am jealous of that 220. Greetings from NW Indiana!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new