Greetings from Chicago!

mjszos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Just wanted to post a quick introduction here. My name is Martin from Chicago, IL. I've been in the hobby for just under a year now, with the exception of a few freshwater tanks when I was in my early teens. I'll be 27 in November and like many others quarantine got me back into fish keeping. I'm currently on a nano tank as we are renting with the expectation of buying soon, and I didn't want to risk a large tank in a move. Currently running a Fluval Evo 13.5 mixed reef tank with mostly easy to keep coral.

I'll be starting a build thread in the Nano tanks section later on today, feel free to check that out when it goes live! Happy to be here, eager to learn more, and live vicariously through all of your big beautiful tanks until I can upgrade mine!

Cheers!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Just wanted to post a quick introduction here. My name is Martin from Chicago, IL. I've been in the hobby for just under a year now, with the exception of a few freshwater tanks when I was in my early teens. I'll be 27 in November and like many others quarantine got me back into fish keeping. I'm currently on a nano tank as we are renting with the expectation of buying soon, and I didn't want to risk a large tank in a move. Currently running a Fluval Evo 13.5 mixed reef tank with mostly easy to keep coral.

I'll be starting a build thread in the Nano tanks section later on today, feel free to check that out when it goes live! Happy to be here, eager to learn more, and live vicariously through all of your big beautiful tanks until I can upgrade mine!

Cheers!
Hi Martin and Welcome!

Congrats on already starting your build thread! Seems like you've got a good plan, good luck on house hunting and looking forward to hearing about your new tank when you are settled - off to check out your current tank! See you in other thread

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 78 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.8%
Back