Greetings from Cincinnati!

Beans

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in the hobby off and on due to military deployments, but now that I am retired and life has kinda settled, I'm in it for good. I am patiently waiting on my Waterbox 100.3 to arrive so I can move the rock and livestock from my BioCube 29 over.
 
welcome to r2r!
 
Thanks for your service and welcome to R2R!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for your service - we’re glad you’re here!
 
hi welcome gonna love it,sound like a copycat, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE ,truly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new