Greetings from Italy

ftarr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
57
Location
Milan - Italy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I'm Fabio from Italy, I'm an old freshwater aquarium guy (more than 30 years ago I started with my father ..) and it is a year I'm in love with reef tanks (with my daughters :))
I have a 65 gallon mixed reef and I'm here to read and learn from the community

merry XMas!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
WELCOME, Fabio!!! Share some photos of your reef... as a Christmas present to us... ;)
 
WELCOME, Fabio!!! Share some photos of your reef... as a Christmas present to us... ;)

I will! just looking if there is a suitable place to do that doing here... In the welcome email I read the answer :) I will present my reef tank in the proper section :)
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Welcome from across the globe and to the R2R community
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new