Greetings from McKinney Texas!

jmeist01

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
19
Location
75071
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello good people of Reef2Reef! jmeist01 here and I am excited to start this journey. This is my second attempt at this hobby and I have had a year with a new tank then six years on dry land. Recently I started a 15 gallon jbj rimless AIO. I am about a month in and things are starting to get interesting. I have one clown and an bubble rose nem. A handful of simple coral that is currently on the sand bed, I have not decided where to put them on my rock work yet, taking it slow. Anyways I am here to make friends and learn something along the way!

Carpi Diem,

JM

IMG_2198.jpg IMG_2200.jpg IMG_2201.jpg IMG_2202.jpg IMG_2203.jpg IMG_2207.jpg IMG_2205.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello good people of Reef2Reef! jmeist01 here and I am excited to start this journey. This is my second attempt at this hobby and I have had a year with a new tank then six years on dry land. Recently I started a 15 gallon jbj rimless AIO. I am about a month in and things are starting to get interesting. I have one clown and an bubble rose nem. A handful of simple coral that is currently on the sand bed, I have not decided where to put them on my rock work yet, taking it slow. Anyways I am here to make friends and learn something along the way!

Carpi Diem,

JM

IMG_2198.jpg IMG_2200.jpg IMG_2201.jpg IMG_2202.jpg IMG_2203.jpg IMG_2207.jpg IMG_2205.jpg
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 
Hello good people of Reef2Reef! jmeist01 here and I am excited to start this journey. This is my second attempt at this hobby and I have had a year with a new tank then six years on dry land. Recently I started a 15 gallon jbj rimless AIO. I am about a month in and things are starting to get interesting. I have one clown and an bubble rose nem. A handful of simple coral that is currently on the sand bed, I have not decided where to put them on my rock work yet, taking it slow. Anyways I am here to make friends and learn something along the way!

Carpi Diem,

JM

IMG_2198.jpg IMG_2200.jpg IMG_2201.jpg IMG_2202.jpg IMG_2203.jpg IMG_2207.jpg IMG_2205.jpg
Welcome to Da Reef!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new