Greetings from Memphis

  • Thread starter Thread starter BimmerRick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BimmerRick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I go by Rick. I picked up a used Red Sea Reefer 250 a couple weeks ago that has been running for a little over a year and a half. This is my second time entering the hobby, and also my second time doing so with a used setup. I spend most of my free time tinkering with cars and summer weekends on a wake boat.
I'm looking forward to finally being more than a lurker in this community and to continue learning from you all.
 
Welcome to R2R Rick!
Wtr2r35.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction and congratulations on the new tank!
 
Welcome to R2R. I am so excited you chose to share your journey with us. I think it awesome that are able to start with a used system. Did it come with Live Rock that was already cycled?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new