Greetings From Njordr'sSecretReef

Njordr'sSecretReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, my name is Isaac and I am from the PNW out in Spokane in Eastern Washington. A few of my friends and I have decided to start on an adventure together one which we someday wish will have an impact on our oceans. We decided we want to turn our tanks into a few Reef tanks to grow coral and breed some critters.

My personal goals are to learn what I can so I can help any others down the line who wish to follow any and all of us here and someday give my knowledge and growth back to our beloved oceans.

Over the next few months we plan on gathering our assets up so we can start our first three tanks. We would love to document what we can and share our experiences with all of you and hopefully along the way learn and grow together.

Currently none of us have ever ran a Saltwater tank so we are all a bit nervous on our end but we will post all our successes and all our failures to the world to see as they come at us!

In the meantime anyone who has read to this point I appreciate your already apparent curiosity in us and I would love to hear from you guys here about your current tanks and any pearls of Tank Wisdom that your willing to throw my way!

Thanks All!

May Njordr bless all of your tanks!

Until next time!

-Isaac

#Njordr'sSecretReef

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Welcome to R2R!!!

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef.

I would start a build thread so we can all fallow along. It’s a great way to keep everything together, and is basically a journal for your tank.

My biggest piece of advise is slow and steady wins the race.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back