Greetings from Northern Indiana!

Tate1213

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Messages
191
Reaction score
188
Location
NW Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya all! I’m fairly new to this forum and after 30+ years or wanting a saltwater aquarium I have finally pulled the trigger and recently found a setup to purchase. It’s 120 gallon tall and is currently a predator tank from the previous owner. I’ve decided I would like to make it a mixed reef. Just need to find new homes for the few fish in the tank currently. I started a build post to keep up with my transition from predator to reef tank. I have to say it’s an amazing forum and community of people here!

95106FA6-5F1C-414C-861F-0E4389624684.jpeg 4B81FFB8-C340-4BF0-A469-1A8F299789C6.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi and welcome ,hope all is ok.
Nice one for going for decent size tank on first go.
Goodluck and hope you get great enjoyment from your future reef tank ^_^
Thank you! All is well so far. I have been doing a ton of research and fingers crossed for success!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new