Greetings from Northern Virginia

Welcome to Reef2Reef! Jump right in and don't be a stranger!
pool party GIF by TheMacnabs
 
Hello fellow reefers!

I went quite a few years without aquariums, having kept both fresh and saltwater from sometime in the 70s as a kid to the 90s as a young adult. I get back into freshwater about 7 years ago, and went salt again a couple of years ago. We've come a long ways from undergravel or wet/dry filters!

I currently have a Red Sea Reefer 300 G2+ that I transferred over from the glass 75 gallon I started with in June last year, and it's going well. I'm working on setting up a nano frag tank.

Anyway, I live in Manassas, VA, about 35 miles west of DC, and just realized that I have been lurking for a long time without having actually posting anything. So, hi!

20250126_182110.jpg
Hello buddy! Man I love the scape and colors!! Your options are limitless. What are your overall coral plans for the tank? Any sps coming?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new