Greetings From NYC

Hi and welcome! You’ll find that people here are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We’re glad you joined! Hopefully you’ll start a build thread so we can see your reef as it progresses. You have a great looking reef!

BC524833-AB54-4097-BFF2-736067D2E01B.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to the R2R community! I started small myself with a 16 gallon cube as a birthday present to myself about a year and a half ago. Now with my tolerant wife I’ve upgraded to a 60. So I know wanting bigger.
BFEA88DB-AD89-4057-95EB-E1769D70FA7F.jpeg
 
Welcome to the R2R community! I started small myself with a 16 gallon cube as a birthday present to myself about a year and a half ago. Now with my tolerant wife I’ve upgraded to a 60. So I know wanting bigger.
BFEA88DB-AD89-4057-95EB-E1769D70FA7F.jpeg

Haha, even with a tolerant wife here - space forbids me to go bigger. one day...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new