Greetings from NYC

jedimaster1138

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
33
Reaction score
8
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from sunny New York City!

Started out with fresh water aquariums when I was just a wee little fry decades ago when my grandfather got me my first tank. Now I have a 50g mixed reef in an acrylic tank + sump etc that I'm hoping to upgrade in the next year (just starting to look into manufacturers ... seriously considering Coast to Coast) and a 10g glass tank - which is the same tank I've had since 1988 - housing some zoas and 2 clownfish, who are hopefully going to make little clownfish soon :)

Nice to meet everyone ... I hear this is a happy reef to swim around in! I can also be found on Manhattan Reefs and Reef Central (though not so much there)

:rockon:
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R Always good to see a fellow New Yorker !!


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us!!
 
Welcome, man did I miss that NYC food

Amen to that. It's funny I've been to more than a few places outside of NYC that claim to have "four star" food or whatever...and it never, ever, compares to NYC food, especially pizza. Of course I'm the son of a proper Italian mother so...I'm spoiled when it comes to food :-D

I've been trying to dial up my photography lately. Here's a bad picture of my latest addition though. Picked up this crocea last weekend. You can see my pink/purple ORA Hammer in the back, and just a bit of a Tyree Miami Hurricane chalice to the right.

1024.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new