Greetings from Oakville

seafarmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this group and new to the reef aquarium world altogether. I am much excited to start this new project which (as much as I can tell) is unique: trying to raise my clownfish naturally all the way, trying to copy Mother Nature’s way of doing things. Although I have truly little experience in this realm, I do know my way working with marine bacteria and algae; still, I know I am going to need all the help I can get, and every suggestion will be well received.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this group and new to the reef aquarium world altogether. I am much excited to start this new project which (as much as I can tell) is unique: trying to raise my clownfish naturally all the way, trying to copy Mother Nature’s way of doing things. Although I have truly little experience in this realm, I do know my way working with marine bacteria and algae; still, I know I am going to need all the help I can get, and every suggestion will be well received.
Welcome to R2R!!!

Good luck!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My old LFS had one of these .... it was stunning but if he tried to work on the tank, they all attacked him. It was crazy.
Welcome to the salty family @seafarmer .... can't wait to see how the tank evolves!
Loop Chicken GIF by notofagus

Back