Greetings from Oakville

seafarmer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
21
Location
Oakville ON
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this group and new to the reef aquarium world altogether. I am much excited to start this new project which (as much as I can tell) is unique: trying to raise my clownfish naturally all the way, trying to copy Mother Nature’s way of doing things. Although I have truly little experience in this realm, I do know my way working with marine bacteria and algae; still, I know I am going to need all the help I can get, and every suggestion will be well received.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this group and new to the reef aquarium world altogether. I am much excited to start this new project which (as much as I can tell) is unique: trying to raise my clownfish naturally all the way, trying to copy Mother Nature’s way of doing things. Although I have truly little experience in this realm, I do know my way working with marine bacteria and algae; still, I know I am going to need all the help I can get, and every suggestion will be well received.
Welcome to R2R!!!

Good luck!
 

My old LFS had one of these .... it was stunning but if he tried to work on the tank, they all attacked him. It was crazy.
Welcome to the salty family @seafarmer .... can't wait to see how the tank evolves!
Loop Chicken GIF by notofagus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new