Greetings From Ohio

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a 12 year hiatus, I'm jumping back into the reef community. I started to get the itch earlier this year so started reading and went searching reef forums to see if I had my old logins and was able to find a forum with all my old post. It looks like October 2008 was when I started selling all my equipment. I can't believe it's really been that long. My previous tank was an in-wall 67 gallon aquarium custom made by Glasscages. This time I'm going with something much smaller in the Nuvo10 or Waterbox10. This site appears to have a lot of daily actions so now your stuck with me.
Welcome Back!!!

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back into the hobby! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help if needed.

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a 12 year hiatus, I'm jumping back into the reef community. I started to get the itch earlier this year so started reading and went searching reef forums to see if I had my old logins and was able to find a forum with all my old post. It looks like October 2008 was when I started selling all my equipment. I can't believe it's really been that long. My previous tank was an in-wall 67 gallon aquarium custom made by Glasscages. This time I'm going with something much smaller in the Nuvo10 or Waterbox10. This site appears to have a lot of daily actions so now your stuck with me.

Hello and welcome.

Back