Greetings from Pennsylvania

Markdickenschwanz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
23
Reaction score
49
Location
Poconos
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all
Second time coming into the reefing hobby. Used to have a semi-succesfull 20 gallon then life got in the way and now 8 years later started a 125 gallon. Everything good but nitrates which I'll post elsewhere.

20220414_163600.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Great to have you Mark and thanks for sharing your time with us….

what are your aspirations?

F966BEC4-A727-4B26-A359-0360E652EE92.jpeg
Too have a wicked looking tank lol !! I'm at a stage right now on planning what it should look like. Never realized that you can't just put corals in a saltwater box willy nilly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new