Greetings from SoCal!

RobertWW12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Southern California! I’ve been lurking for a while, but this is my first group post. I’ve got a couple tanks running right now; 60 gallon lagoon style and a 32 gallon biocube. I just finished the last details on my lagoon setup (over the last 7-8 months) in my garage so it’s got some more maturing to do, but I think I’m done
48”x24”x12”
2 gen 3 xr30 pros with a t5 hybrid
For filtration I’ve got the sump with a refugium and a bubble magus curve 5 skimmer. I set up a 4 head doser, running 2 part on the first two and using the second two for an auto water change. Pretty simple setup, but I think it’ll be enough to get the job done. Thanks for having me!
D16EDAE1-1E54-43A2-B9C8-898C86B3440D.jpeg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Southern California! I’ve been lurking for a while, but this is my first group post. I’ve got a couple tanks running right now; 60 gallon lagoon style and a 32 gallon biocube. I just finished the last details on my lagoon setup (over the last 7-8 months) in my garage so it’s got some more maturing to do, but I think I’m done
48”x24”x12”
For filtration I’ve got the sump with a refugium and a bubble magus curve 5 skimmer. I set up a 4 head doser, running 2 part on the first two and using the second two for an auto water change. Pretty simple setup, but I think it’ll be enough to get the job done. Thanks for having me!
Such a pretty tank! I love lagoons..... welcome to the salty family!
creature from the black lagoon swimming GIF by Megan

OP
OP
RobertWW12

RobertWW12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful lagoon tank. I think that's my plan for my next display if I move in the near future. The Island of rock in the shallow tank is chef's kiss for me. Welcome to R2R!
Thanks! Yeah, this is my first lagoon tank and I’m pretty happy with it.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
48”x24”x12”
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Great photo! Have you considered staring build thread(s, each tank)? I was late getting mine started so have been going back to document historically when I have time, but it gives me a place to see evolution of tank. Also, they give you a build badge when you link it to your account (see left under my ID)

OP
OP
RobertWW12

RobertWW12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Great photo! Have you considered staring build thread(s, each tank)? I was late getting mine started so have been going back to document historically when I have time, but it gives me a place to see evolution of tank. Also, they give you a build badge when you link it to your account (see left under my ID)
Thanks! I’ll see if I can scrape together some pics.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%
Back