Greetings from Stone mountain, Georgia

redraveny2k

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
28
Location
Stone mountain
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from Stone Mountain, Georgia
finding dory GIF

I am a newbie just looking for a awesome mentor to help me on my fishy way to a life changing new hobby. I am starting out with a rather budget friendly 32 gallon biocube until I am sure if I can run with the bigger more experienced fish.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new