Greetings from SW Ohio

Bushman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
97
Location
Middletown, Ohio U.S.A.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers! I've been outta the hobby for about 8 years now and like many, the bug has bitten again. My how things have changed! So I'm currently cycling a 40 gal cube AOI, 1 week in so far. We'll see where it goes from here but there may be another larger tank in my future as well. Have had fairly successful reefs ranging from 90 gal thru 125 gal, finally ending with a 360 gal that never really got off the ground.

So at any rate, I'm back at this wonderfully fulfilling, horribly maddening and and most always beautiful hobby that we all love. Wish me luck, send good mojo my way, and by all means, fill me with advice.
 
Welcome to R2R... Love AIO's

giphy.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new