Greetings from Sweden

Nightwatch-Swe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, im new to the forum and im pretty new to the this hobby. My journey started 4 years ago with a dream of having a tank big enough to support a Achilles Tang ( guessing im not the only one with this love for that fish :) ). I started out with a RS 425 XL to learn about the hobby, i kept numerous of smaller fish and CC, and since 1 year ago, its the tank in our diningroom. 1 year back i started with the Achilles tank,
i got it placed in the basement with a system of 1400 liter display ( 2400x800x750) and 450 liter sump. I got it setup and running since 6 months, slowly adding some CC, 3 some gobys, wrasses ( for future clams) 5-6 shrimps and just the other week a Naso tang and a foxface. To this i have an Apex as the heart of the system with support from Deltec skimmer, reactor and stirrer. The light is 8 pc "Gen 5 blue" in 2 lines of 4.

The system is aimed versus sps dominant since the wife likes softies and lps, so we keep that in the 425xl.

That was a small introduction of me and my journey, i will update later with some pictures and progress.

Kind Regards

Putte

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, im new to the forum and im pretty new to the this hobby. My journey started 4 years ago with a dream of having a tank big enough to support a Achilles Tang ( guessing im not the only one with this love for that fish :) ). I started out with a RS 425 XL to learn about the hobby, i kept numerous of smaller fish and CC, and since 1 year ago, its the tank in our diningroom. 1 year back i started with the Achilles tank,
i got it placed in the basement with a system of 1400 liter display ( 2400x800x750) and 450 liter sump. I got it setup and running since 6 months, slowly adding some CC, 3 some gobys, wrasses ( for future clams) 5-6 shrimps and just the other week a Naso tang and a foxface. To this i have an Apex as the heart of the system with support from Deltec skimmer, reactor and stirrer. The light is 8 pc "Gen 5 blue" in 2 lines of 4.

The system is aimed versus sps dominant since the wife likes softies and lps, so we keep that in the 425xl.

That was a small introduction of me and my journey, i will update later with some pictures and progress.

Kind Regards

Putte
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back