Greetings from Sydney, Australia

DeepSeaPhilosopher

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2016
Messages
30
Reaction score
14
Location
Sydney Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I've been reading a lot on these forums lately so I though I should sign up and say hello.

I've been keeping marine tanks on and off for around 5 years now. My number one interest is anemones, especially bubble tip anemones. Unfortunately here in Australia the prices are insane... so I enjoy seeing all the pictures from you Americans.

I'm trying to learn as much as I can so as to maybe start propagating anemones this year, but we will see!

Thanks for the great discussions,
Cheers!
 
welcome2.jpg
 
Welcome to R&R. I love Sydney and did my first dive there in 1970. I was on R&R from Nam and stayed in Kings Cross. Nice to meet you
 
Hello and welcome to R2R. Let see toughs anemone pictures in a build thread
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!
 
Welcome to R2R! Best of the best!!:)

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new