Greetings from Tampa, FL

Narideth

Fishaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's also Marine Warehouse Aquarium on Hillsborough in Town n County. It's about 5 min from Coral Corral.
Oh, I'll have to go there! Coral Corral is the furthest I've been down that way looking for places so far.

jdpiii3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Tampa area and Reef 2 Reef! I'm just a little north of the airport in New Port Richey Trinity area.

Fish & Other Icky Stuff and Marine Warehouse are two of my favorite stores in the area, they always have a great healthy selection.

OP
OP
CallMeChris

CallMeChris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sure! I'm not sure where you're going to be in Tampa, and I'm on the other side of the bay so I only know a few more eastward.

The Coral Coral has already been mentioned by a few people, a great wide selection though I find that their prices for some things can be a little high, but they have these big bins separated by price, really fun to go in and see the variety of corals. A decent selection of fish and inverts as well, I've spent both time and money happily and they have a monthly giveaway.

Fish and Other Ichthy stuff Is a smaller store, but their stock is top quality IMO. Coral selection varies, the fish are all super healthy, and great prices.

In the Largo area there's a place called A Tropical Reef, it's worth a swing through if you know what you're looking for, or call ahead like I do since it's a drive even for me. They've been doing some remodeling but the people who work there are really knowledgeable.

There's a new place I found that's just getting started further south in Clearwater called AJ's Aquariums. The owner is super friendly and gives great deals, and has an Ebay presence, which is how I found him since it saved on shipping to pick up the bids I won. The storefront is new, but he's been selling out of his house for years so it's not like, completely new.

Hope that helps!
Thanks so much! I’m actually in the Plant City area, but can get most places in a half hour or so

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1673917276740.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back