Greetings from the Lehigh Valley

jmatt

Just gettin' started. Again.
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
591
Reaction score
777
Location
Lehigh Valley, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I figured this is a good place to start on the board.

I've been out of the hobby for quite some time, had three reef tanks in the 80 and 90s. Back in 2009 or so, was looking to start a business and toyed with the idea of coral farming. Did months of research (and even had an account here which has apparently expired) -- but never pulled the trigger. But it did get me caught up with a lot of the technology ... and I guess I'm gonna have to get all caught up again.

Anyway, I think you'll see me around here from time to time. I'm John.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif


Please send me a PM with the email connected with your previous account and we'll see what we can do. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new