Greetings from The Lou!

DonK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from St Louis. I have been involved in this for a long time (set up my first marine aquarium in the late 1970’s while in graduate school).
Subtitle: I am old!

Winding down on the working side of life and spending a bit more time on the reefing side of life. Hopefully, increased participation will lead to less learning by doing (from my own mistakes) and more learning from others.

I consider myself more of a ‘fish guy’ but do have some coral and it is my recent passion.

F2EC66A3-0EFB-484D-8A2F-5720A1491056.jpeg

Gobi-Wan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from St Louis. I have been involved in this for a long time (set up my first marine aquarium in the late 1970’s while in graduate school).
Subtitle: I am old!

Winding down on the working side of life and spending a bit more time on the reefing side of life. Hopefully, increased participation will lead to less learning by doing (from my own mistakes) and more learning from others.

I consider myself more of a ‘fish guy’ but do have some coral and it is my recent passion.

F2EC66A3-0EFB-484D-8A2F-5720A1491056.jpeg
Welcome! Whereabouts in the area? I am in O’Fallon IL.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 56.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back