Greetings from The Lou!

DonK

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
40
Location
St Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from St Louis. I have been involved in this for a long time (set up my first marine aquarium in the late 1970’s while in graduate school).
Subtitle: I am old!

Winding down on the working side of life and spending a bit more time on the reefing side of life. Hopefully, increased participation will lead to less learning by doing (from my own mistakes) and more learning from others.

I consider myself more of a ‘fish guy’ but do have some coral and it is my recent passion.

F2EC66A3-0EFB-484D-8A2F-5720A1491056.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
That is a whole lot of tanks!!! Wow - I'd say do a build thread but you'd need like 5 of them. I'll just say that I look forward to pictures.
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office
Welcome to the group.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Greetings from St Louis. I have been involved in this for a long time (set up my first marine aquarium in the late 1970’s while in graduate school).
Subtitle: I am old!

Winding down on the working side of life and spending a bit more time on the reefing side of life. Hopefully, increased participation will lead to less learning by doing (from my own mistakes) and more learning from others.

I consider myself more of a ‘fish guy’ but do have some coral and it is my recent passion.

F2EC66A3-0EFB-484D-8A2F-5720A1491056.jpeg
Welcome! Whereabouts in the area? I am in O’Fallon IL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new