Greetings from the middle of nowhere, Nevada!

OP
OP
SaltyCupcake

SaltyCupcake

Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Golly! All of you are the greatest! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the welcomes and especially to being ok with all my questions. I'm really excited to dig deep and be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with all the fine folks who have worked hard to master these miniature ecosystems. <3

*-queues up we are the champions by queen-*

I'm really excited to post pictures but I'm a little bit bashful about the calcium deposits on my tank glass. I've been working on them with one of those awesome magnet scrubbers, but it's tough to get in the corners/near the floor because I don't want to scrape the silicone seal that holds the glass together and bump the sand too much which might get it in the scrubber and scratch the glass. (holy run-on sentence batman) :D

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Golly! All of you are the greatest! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the welcomes and especially to being ok with all my questions. I'm really excited to dig deep and be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with all the fine folks who have worked hard to master these miniature ecosystems. <3

*-queues up we are the champions by queen-*

I'm really excited to post pictures but I'm a little bit bashful about the calcium deposits on my tank glass. I've been working on them with one of those awesome magnet scrubbers, but it's tough to get in the corners/near the floor because I don't want to scrape the silicone seal that holds the glass together and bump the sand too much which might get it in the scrubber and scratch the glass. (holy run-on sentence batman) :D
Try using tooth brush fro corners and silicone works great even gets under silicone edges without harming seal

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back