Greetings from the Rockies

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R,

Long time lurker, appreciate all of your posts and discussions. I have learned a lot, and I cannot wait to learn even more.

Just move to Colorado where I am renting a house and limited to just a single tank. Building a brand new house in the mountains and looking to do something awesome. I am currently running a 32.5g Marine Flex as a learning experiment on saltwater tanks, fish, and perhaps corals.

Thanks everyone, and if anyone is around Colorado Springs and has advice on the LFS or reef scene, please let me know!

Rico

Hello and welcome to the channel, glad you decided to join. Congrats on the new home...

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome

1603671662708.gif

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R,

Long time lurker, appreciate all of your posts and discussions. I have learned a lot, and I cannot wait to learn even more.

Just move to Colorado where I am renting a house and limited to just a single tank. Building a brand new house in the mountains and looking to do something awesome. I am currently running a 32.5g Marine Flex as a learning experiment on saltwater tanks, fish, and perhaps corals.

Thanks everyone, and if anyone is around Colorado Springs and has advice on the LFS or reef scene, please let me know!

Rico
Welcome aboard r2r brother

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R,

Rico
Welcome to family :)

dhboiler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. I am also new to Colorado Springs. Have you had a chance to check out the local shops yet? I have done some research online, but will likely be getting out this week to check them out.

Chris Spaulding

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Rico and dhboiler I too am in Colorado Springs. We do have an active set of reefers here in the Springs. As far as LFS we have a few Reefkoi by far has the best selection of coral and only deals in SW. Plant and Polyp is a nice little store about half fresh half salt lots in fresh planted tanks. Then there is Sea Scapes mostly just fish. Just shoot me a PM if you need to know anything about the Springs area or stop by my Fishing Tackle Shop just to talk (Colorado Tackle Pro )

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

dhboiler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Rico and dhboiler I too am in Colorado Springs. We do have an active set of reefers here in the Springs. As far as LFS we have a few Reefkoi by far has the best selection of coral and only deals in SW. Plant and Polyp is a nice little store about half fresh half salt lots in fresh planted tanks. Then there is Sea Scapes mostly just fish. Just shoot me a PM if you need to know anything about the Springs area or stop by my Fishing Tackle Shop just to talk (Colorado Tackle Pro )
Thanks for the info. I just looked your place up and it looks like I'm on the other side of town, but I'll stop in sometime when I'm over that way. I'm not much of a fisherman, but definitely have an interest in learning about the native species as well as reefing.

stuccoman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Cheyenne, WY. I used to visit my sister when she lived in The Springs. You're in a beautiful area...congrats on that. Welcome!
Hello, my wife and I live in Cheyenne and are looking to meet others in the hobby.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.9%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 71 42.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back