Greetings from Under the Sea!

squidzilla

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
50
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm a proud new owner of a Biocube 32 and some Nassarius snails, blue green chromis, a Florida Fighting Conch, and a dwarf zebra hermit crab--thank you, Craigslist! I've got a $10 frag of Xenia in there while I get the hang of maintaining my parameters. So far, so good. What I do know already is that I want a much bigger tank :D

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know! Reading R2R has been tremendously valuable, and I thank you all in advance for what are sure to be some inane and noobish questions from me.

Cheers,
squid
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi all,

I'm a proud new owner of a Biocube 32 and some Nassarius snails, blue green chromis, a Florida Fighting Conch, and a dwarf zebra hermit crab--thank you, Craigslist! I've got a $10 frag of Xenia in there while I get the hang of maintaining my parameters. So far, so good. What I do know already is that I want a much bigger tank :D

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know! Reading R2R has been tremendously valuable, and I thank you all in advance for what are sure to be some inane and noobish questions from me.

Cheers,
squid
Hi Squid and Welcome!

Glad you joined and sounds like you are well on your way! Have you considered your build thread? Its one thing I wish I had started sooner, but I wasn't yet joined... I'm going back and capturing info so I have a place to see my tank's evolution. Plus, you earn a badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi all,

I'm a proud new owner of a Biocube 32 and some Nassarius snails, blue green chromis, a Florida Fighting Conch, and a dwarf zebra hermit crab--thank you, Craigslist! I've got a $10 frag of Xenia in there while I get the hang of maintaining my parameters. So far, so good. What I do know already is that I want a much bigger tank :D

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know! Reading R2R has been tremendously valuable, and I thank you all in advance for what are sure to be some inane and noobish questions from me.

Cheers,
squid
Welcome!! I’m a newbie as well and you are absolutely right about this forum being a gold mine for those starting out in this hobby.

best of luck in all your experiences and enjoy the journey!
 
Hi all,

I'm a proud new owner of a Biocube 32 and some Nassarius snails, blue green chromis, a Florida Fighting Conch, and a dwarf zebra hermit crab--thank you, Craigslist! I've got a $10 frag of Xenia in there while I get the hang of maintaining my parameters. So far, so good. What I do know already is that I want a much bigger tank :D

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know! Reading R2R has been tremendously valuable, and I thank you all in advance for what are sure to be some inane and noobish questions from me.

Cheers,
squid
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new