Greetings from Under the Sea!

squidzilla

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm a proud new owner of a Biocube 32 and some Nassarius snails, blue green chromis, a Florida Fighting Conch, and a dwarf zebra hermit crab--thank you, Craigslist! I've got a $10 frag of Xenia in there while I get the hang of maintaining my parameters. So far, so good. What I do know already is that I want a much bigger tank :D

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know! Reading R2R has been tremendously valuable, and I thank you all in advance for what are sure to be some inane and noobish questions from me.

Cheers,
squid

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm a proud new owner of a Biocube 32 and some Nassarius snails, blue green chromis, a Florida Fighting Conch, and a dwarf zebra hermit crab--thank you, Craigslist! I've got a $10 frag of Xenia in there while I get the hang of maintaining my parameters. So far, so good. What I do know already is that I want a much bigger tank :D

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know! Reading R2R has been tremendously valuable, and I thank you all in advance for what are sure to be some inane and noobish questions from me.

Cheers,
squid
Hi Squid and Welcome!

Glad you joined and sounds like you are well on your way! Have you considered your build thread? Its one thing I wish I had started sooner, but I wasn't yet joined... I'm going back and capturing info so I have a place to see my tank's evolution. Plus, you earn a badge (look left, under my ID)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

400BA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Cheers,
squid
Welcome!! I’m a newbie as well and you are absolutely right about this forum being a gold mine for those starting out in this hobby.

best of luck in all your experiences and enjoy the journey!

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Cheers,
squid
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back