Greetings to all from Chile!

Gabriel Chereau

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, this is my first post and it is to present my reef.

This armed 1 year and 4 months ago. It's 900 liters (I think that would be 240 gallons)

It is equipped with 4 Radion G3 Pro, 2 Vortech MP40, Vectra L1. The skimmer is a Bubble magus Curve 9 and I have 3 reactors (biopellets, GFO and active Carbon)

A hug to all!

IMG_6901.JPG
IMG_6902.JPG
IMG_6902.JPG
IMG_7128.JPG
IMG_7129.JPG
IMG_7237.JPG
IMG_7237.JPG
IMG_7238.JPG
IMG_7239.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R! That is a gorgeous tank!
tenor (4).gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to r2r and beautiful tank
 
Welcome to R2R. We're delighted to have you here. And Happy New Year. Beautiful tank. Greetings from western Canada. My Spanish is very limited. The only sentence I know is, "tu quieres agua?" hahaha

crabcheerleadergiphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new