Greetings to all.

Steve Zee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
Just saying hello. I am former saltwater mixed tank guy from over 15 years ago. We recently moved and have more time/space so picking the hobby back up is a long time wish. I've spent a couple months researching and decided to go with a the Reef Octopus "Octo Lux T90" mostly because it was the perfect fit (size wise) for the only space approved by wife. I am planning on doing a build thread just for others that might need help with this setup because it came with very little information. I also have a few general questions that are unique to my build so I'll ask there. Thanks to all the contributors here for sharing help and resources to those of us that like to read and learn before jumping in!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Queen Anne's Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
Just saying hello. I am former saltwater mixed tank guy from over 15 years ago. We recently moved and have more time/space so picking the hobby back up is a long time wish. I've spent a couple months researching and decided to go with a the Reef Octopus "Octo Lux T90" mostly because it was the perfect fit (size wise) for the only space approved by wife. I am planning on doing a build thread just for others that might need help with this setup because it came with very little information. I also have a few general questions that are unique to my build so I'll ask there. Thanks to all the contributors here for sharing help and resources to those of us that like to read and learn before jumping in!
Welcome to R2R!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Welcome back to the Dark Side... "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."

Welcome.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone,
Welcome to Reef2Reef! If you've started a build thread get yourself a fancy build thread badge with clickable link! Go to your account page and under the About tab, put your build thread link in.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back