Greetings!

file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
 
Hello, I have a 75 gallon reef tank. Just added an Eshopps sump and overflow box, Neptune Apex, trident, grow light, and aqua UV 25 W. I will be pulling all the rock out of my tank to remove the mushrooms and doing new rock work. That’s next on the list. Happy to be part of this community. I’ve had a saltwater tank for 10 years with a canister. I’m never going back. Ha ha. It’s so refreshing to see how helpful and kind people are in the reefing community. I’ve had a good friend help me along the way which has been so helpful in addition to all the videos and forms I’ve been watching and reading.




This place is awesome. I agree bigtime. So Greetings and Welcome to our collective!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new