Greetings

Egarc12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Edgar. I recently got back into the hobby after about 8 years of saltwater reefing. My new tank has been up for about 3.5 months. I have a 20 gallon nano and I’ve been having my ups and downs with it. Recently I started seeing brown hair like algae that’s only on one of my live rocks. Currently at work at the moment so I don’t have pictures but suggestions would be great
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics ,enjoy
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
We welcome you

Without pics I would ask if you could give us some info on water parameters, tank info and lights. Maybe give us some info

1584911183119.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new