Greetings!

Apparitions

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
20
Location
Tyler
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m brand new to this forum and figured I’d get myself involved in the community, as every odd question I end up googling usually has an answer somewhere on here.

I currently have a 20 gallon long with a clown pair, cleaner shrimp, snails, hermits, and some softies. My tank has been running for about a year and a half now, but I just recently started getting corals for it.

My tank currently runs a HOB filter, but I’ve been building a sump for it (another 20 long), as well as a new stand. I plan on eventually upgrading to a 55 or 75 gallon in the future, but not until I move over the summer.

Glad to be here!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new