Greg Hiller Acro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef_Box
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef_Box

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
75
Reaction score
9
Location
Washington DC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a handful of frags and decided to order a wild card that I hadn't heard of from the list. It was called a "Greg Hiller Acro". GH has some great looking corals like the Aquamarine, but this doesn't look like anything I have seen around. It looks to be browned out but it came that way.

Anybody have suggestions on what it is? It has pretty good PE each night, long and fine 'hairs'.

Sorry for the bad pics.

11ac4e79d983f2a217822f3d6c49db8a.jpg


710ccad8c0faa5acd0150f7f82ee86b1.jpg


e8b3476f5c85be48f919f12feca348cb.jpg
 
Haha. Thanks. It's going to be like a Christmas present.....around Christmas. I have no idea what it's going to look like.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new