grindel (sp) worms

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to feed grindal worms to condition my clownfish for breeding. Later on I found other breeders start to use grindal worms. I suppose you can use them for other saltwater fish. My other fish ate them without any problem.

If you want another starter culture to feed Verdell's mandarin, let me know. I have two cultures going all the time. I use coco fibers (coir) for bedding instead of dirt and feed the worms dry cat food (mostly fish.) I think that grindal worm is a better choice than white worms since grindals don't need refrigeration.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to feed grindal worms to condition my clownfish for breeding. Later on I found other breeders start to use grindal worms. I suppose you can use them for other saltwater fish. My other fish ate them without any problem.

If you want another starter culture to feed Verdell's mandarin, let me know. I have two cultures going all the time. I use coco fibers (coir) for bedding instead of dirt and feed the worms dry cat food (mostly fish.) I think that grindal worm is a better choice than white worms since grindals don't need refrigeration.
Thanks.

Verdell is happy the mandarin is thriving off of pods and doesn't want to do worms.

Thanks

Back