grindel (sp) worms

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to feed grindal worms to condition my clownfish for breeding. Later on I found other breeders start to use grindal worms. I suppose you can use them for other saltwater fish. My other fish ate them without any problem.

If you want another starter culture to feed Verdell's mandarin, let me know. I have two cultures going all the time. I use coco fibers (coir) for bedding instead of dirt and feed the worms dry cat food (mostly fish.) I think that grindal worm is a better choice than white worms since grindals don't need refrigeration.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to feed grindal worms to condition my clownfish for breeding. Later on I found other breeders start to use grindal worms. I suppose you can use them for other saltwater fish. My other fish ate them without any problem.

If you want another starter culture to feed Verdell's mandarin, let me know. I have two cultures going all the time. I use coco fibers (coir) for bedding instead of dirt and feed the worms dry cat food (mostly fish.) I think that grindal worm is a better choice than white worms since grindals don't need refrigeration.
Thanks.

Verdell is happy the mandarin is thriving off of pods and doesn't want to do worms.

Thanks

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back