Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
id like to be in on a rasta grow out if there is one too :)

GrouperGenius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I wanted too. If anyone has rastas and a couple other nice zoas and wants to do a grow out, I'm in. I think we are just calling them 'the grow out pack' cause not 100% where they came from.

You just don't know how to keep a secret do ya....:crossedlips:??

ReefKid15

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I wanted too. If anyone has rastas and a couple other nice zoas and wants to do a grow out, I'm in. I think we are just calling them 'the grow out pack' cause not 100% where they came from.

check renegade

and rastas are really slow growers so they are bad for growouts

ReefKid15

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ik rastas are small and grow slow and their size makes them uber hard to frag

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree. I have corals that are slow growers in other peoples tank and grow super fast for me and i have some that grow fast for others that grow slow for me.

OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree. I have corals that are slow growers in other peoples tank and grow super fast for me and i have some that grow fast for others that grow slow for me.
Yes, ticks me off when certain zoas I send to others are growing faster then when I had them. I guess I should be happy about it...
I try to enforce a fine print stipulation that states anything beyond a certain number of polyps has to be returned to me...never works though.

Chris22582

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there is another grow out count me in as well. Thanks for growing them out flricordia. And thanks for putting together the people hypertek.

Chris22582

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol I wish. Why do you think I need to go in on grow outs. lol I have enough wrapped up in tring to get another tank up. lol Great Idea guys lets us all have some nice zoos at a low price. :)

green machine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i agree this was definately a great idea. how flricordia said that he will frag them as the grow will you just hold onto all the frags untill everyones is ready to go? then send them all out at the same time?

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i agree this was definately a great idea. how flricordia said that he will frag them as the grow will you just hold onto all the frags untill everyones is ready to go? then send them all out at the same time?

Yep i think that's how it will be. Once all the zoas have grown out ship them all together.

green machine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds good to me. so it has potential to grow even more once fragged, i cant wait its gonna be like christmas lol

OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But they won't all be shipped on the same day. I have a FTJ and all. It would probably be over the course of 2 weeks to ship out for 11 pple. Usually I have to take off work early and run home and pack and get to the carrier in time. I don't get paid for being off work so you will have to be patient. Those that are nicest to me will get there frags first. kidding. I will let the coordinator handle most of that stuff, A-Z order or what-have-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 46 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.1%
Back