Group leaders ignore members

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano_Man

Native reefs
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
6,720
Reaction score
26,581
Location
Usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi as far as I know you can ask to join any user group. They are there for everyone to use .
There is a certain group I tried to join when i first became a member. I was told that I have to help members and put input into r2r . I have been on this forum for a long time and help other member stop people trying to bully others people and I welcome new members to r2r
And just yesterday I won a competition and gave my prize to a member in USA . I like giving a little back to others. I try and help new members who are starting out . And yes I know plenty of members do the same. But one user group doesn’t even give you an answer you just get rejected in my opinion this is rude and disrespectful. I run a group myself and I would never be the above
So I am not going to say which group yet I want them to read this and. before anyone asks they are staff of r2r which is a disappointment
 
Rejection never feels great, but we are not all meant for all groups here (or anywhere) regardless if we ourselves think that we deserves a spot. Just keep doing the right thing, that should be reward in itself.
 
The one group that is active that I'm in has a GREAT leader cough cough (Rock pool reef keepers) and the others might not be as great but I REALLY admire the group as a whole. I'm disappointed the others aren't as welcoming
 
Edit: not worth the trouble
 
Please follow the rules by messaging staff if you have an issue. In this case I have no idea what you’re talking about or who has authority to “reject” you, Please PM me so I can understand. You are a great member and I’m sorry you feel this way.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new