Growout Contest - Krusty Kraken

1773266385769.gif
arnold schwarzenegger its not a tumor GIF
 
I have been eyeing this one for sure, love this idea. I am in 7 other ones right now, kinda been on the fence. I did just open up a ton of space on my sandbed.....






Yeah, i think i can swing this one. LETS GO!!!
 
I have been eyeing this one for sure, love this idea. I am in 7 other ones right now, kinda been on the fence. I did just open up a ton of space on my sandbed.....






Yeah, i think i can swing this one. LETS GO!!!
Kenny Powers Finger Guns GIF by MOODMAN


We made it to 20!! Krakens should be here tomorrow. Frags are settling in well and are all nice and encrusted over the whole plug.
 
Last edited:
A thread full of reefer? Anyways anyone used kp aquatics and did you do any dips on the rock before it went in the tank or just chuck it in?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new