Which polyp would you like to growout?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All right we have our contestants and now its time to choose what we will be growing out for this contest. Will at AquaSD has given us the following choices so we need to pick one. I have the poll set up so we can who votes for what, just to make it so that I only count people that are signed up for the growout. After all, those are the votes that really count in this situation. This poll is going to be up for a week or until all the people who signed up vote, whichever happens first. I think there are some really nice looking polyps, hopefully everyone else does as well.

Reverse Pink Hippos

Purple Sinister

Red Reaper

Lady Deathstrike

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the purple sinister really look that vivid or is that just a really good picture? When I googled the picture you posted is the only thing that came up. I'd say purple sinister if they actually look like that

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the purple sinister really look that vivid or is that just a really good picture? When I googled the picture you posted is the only thing that came up. I'd say purple sinister if they actually look like that

His pieces are usually pretty spot on. Never had a complaint here.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I got some nice zoos from him& they seem spot on. He does play the name game a bit but he also brings a lot that I don't really see else where. Some I got from him that you can Google that are very good pics on his part, omegatron, fire beard, & hyper candy.

OP
OP
captc07

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a pretty tight race. Still have about half the people to vote. . .let's see how it turns out!

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I love purple, I fear they would get lost in the coralline. I was torn between the hippos and the deathstrikes (totally cool name) but landed on the side of the hippos.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too was liking the deathstrikes but ended up going with the hippos. Any info on how this growout will work, I wasn't part of the last one.

OP
OP
captc07

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be posting the official rules as soon as we figure out the polyp we will be using and I finalize the prizes. But the gist of it is that the growout will last three months and you will need to submit a polyp count with a clear pic that illustrates the polyp count (these will take place during designated timeframes). Whom ever has the most polyps at the end will win. Pretty simple.

OP
OP
captc07

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there certainly will be a prize. Rev graciously donated $100. I am in the process of finding out the exact details of the donation, above and beyond that I am working on a few things with the help of the BOD. More to come in the near future!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
there certainly will be a prize. Rev graciously donated $100. I am in the process of finding out the exact details of the donation, above and beyond that I am working on a few things with the help of the BOD. More to come in the near future!

The $100 is a gift from R2R and will be presented however you want it. Gift Certificate or Cash! :)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back