• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey I am just happy to have you all here. Thank you for being an active part of our community!

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for being a great forum and not being the forum police :) so happy to be here

OP
OP
captc07

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the current vote count

Seeing that we are only counting votes from people that previously signed up the current standings are:

Hippos: 8
Sinister: 2
Reaper: 0
Deathstrike: 5

Still 7 votes to go.

Munchie1976

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing that we are only counting votes from people that previously signed up the current standings are:

Hippos: 8
Sinister: 2
Reaper: 0
Deathstrike: 5

Still 7 votes to go.

Okay, the BOD really needs a proposal here....

I was unaware that people would now no longer be able to sign up for this and the club has yet to announce anything at a meeting, on the boards or our social media.

Last edited:
OP
OP
captc07

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, the BOD really needs a proposal here....

I was unaware that people would now no longer be able to sign up for this and the club has yet to announce anything at a meeting, on the boards or our social media.

With all due respect I have been very clear in each post as to the timeframe. The poll listed in the CTARS growout 2.01 was clear that if you wanted to participate you had to post and say that you wanted to participate. I have been working with AquaSD and as such needed to know a head count to make sure he was going to have enough polyps of each of the options. I was not told by the BOD that a proposal was necessary until the day that thread closed. In regards to the proposal I have been communicating with Chris via PM, in fact I sent one yesterday, I am still waiting on a few pieces of information to get the proposal to the BOD. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

Munchie1976

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all due respect I have been very clear in each post as to the timeframe. The poll listed in the CTARS growout 2.01 was clear that if you wanted to participate you had to post and say that you wanted to participate. I have been working with AquaSD and as such needed to know a head count to make sure he was going to have enough polyps of each of the options. I was not told by the BOD that a proposal was necessary until the day that thread closed. In regards to the proposal I have been communicating with Chris via PM, in fact I sent one yesterday, I am still waiting on a few pieces of information to get the proposal to the BOD. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

If you were clear, I would not be asking for a proposal. I haven't had the opportunity to read through the thread as I only assumed you were looking for who was interested and what everyone's idea's and expectations were.

All club sponsored events need to be brought to the BOD for full approval. It may not see like we do much but, behind the scenes we discuss everything to the very last detail until everyone agrees or is outvoted.

OP
OP
captc07

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think anyone and most importantly myself has claimed that the BOD does not do anything. I have tried to be very clear in the threads the current thread as well as ( https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/connecticut-area-reef-society/179836-ctars-grow-out-2-01-a-3.html ) pertaining the the growout and when you get a chance to read them all you will see that. However, if I have overstepped by what I have done thus far I apologize. I have put a lot of effort and time into this contest. If it can no longer be sponsored by CTARS as it stands, I understand. I emailed the BOD the proposal as requested and would like to move forward as planned. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

pmgaudio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok. SO I found THIS thread cause the OTHER one had some "issues" or complaints as it were... I posted THERE that I want in, and I will also post HERE.... Capt, you know me (well I dealt with Sass more but, LOL... PLEASE let me know if it is ok to participate....I will cross post (agains)
Pat

I posted the ABOVE in the linked post.... I am a bit confused... but I did post here up a bit that I voted and want in!!! :)

Masedaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416114417.181616.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back