GROWTH in my BP Reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Keoni

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2011
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been running BP for over a year now with good results.......at least the 2nd time around. The first time around I didn't see any results (major or minor) due to complete ignorance on my part. However, after educating myself on the particular flavor of the month, I decided to try it again. This time around, i have zero complaints and good results over 8 months.

Interestingly enough, I have noticed over the past couple of months that i have some growth in the reactor for what seems to be tube worms growing on the center waterflow pipe and small tunicates on the walls of the reactor. I have left it as. I am not one to clean the reactor as there is no need unless there is a clog.

Anyone have this happen in their BP reactors?
 
Mine is full of that type of life as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new