Growth on my favia

ProfPoundcake

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
st cloud
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird growth on my favia is this something I should be concerned with

5D95EC7D-635D-4BC1-A4A3-6703EF0C8277.jpeg
 
E6830623-5B30-49E1-B9D3-A06224B2F9D2.png
that is a little better, I did poke it, it is soft, but it doesn’t seem to be bothering the coral… yet
 
Still hard to tell. Would say it looks like skeleton but your description of it being soft doesn’t jive with that. Possibly sponge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new